- When you start worrying more about your parents and less about yourself.
- When you do the tasks assigned to you with the intention to gain knowledge and not for the results.
- When you realise your dreams and aspirations.
- When you stop trying to please people and instead do what you want to.
- When you start valuing relationships.
- When you actually make an effort to socialise.
- When you start appreciating people for the good work they do.
- When you start enjoying the random moments of happiness everyday.
- When you value inner beauty more than appearances.
Published by The Soulful Nib
Hello! I’m Chetana.
A Music Buff. A Bibliophile. An Organisation Freak. A Minimalist. A Fitness Freak.
Writing is something I am highly passionate about. Just as people live to eat, I live to write.
I’m a Chartered Accountant by the day and a creative monster by the night (hehe :D). I aim to become a writer, an educator and an entrepreneur.
In this blog, you'll find my musings, introspections, observations and occasionally, some poetry. I even review books on my Instagram page.
My Pinterest and Instagram pages will help you in staying updated about the new posts I put up on the blog. Also, if you love reading, do follow me on Goodreads!
I reside in the sweet and charming coastal city of Mangalore.
View all posts by The Soulful Nib
14 thoughts on “What Is Maturity?”
So true Chetana 🙂
Nicely written! You are quite mature for your age to have written this stuff! Keep it up lil sis!!
Thank you for the lovely comment 🙂
Nice one Chetu….
Keep the good work going…
Keep blogging,keep posting…
Enjoyed reading it…
Definition of Maturity changes as you experience life and learn from your experiences. Right now my definition is 1) Know when to speak and when NOT to.
2) Give without expecting anything whether it is love, gifts, help etc.
3) Forgive and let it go even if you are badly hurt.
4) Realize worrying is useless. We constantly worry about things that our not under control. Worrying only deteriorates your health as you age. When things are not under control, be prepared to face the worst. When you are prepared you have more strength and capability to handle the situation. Worry only makes you weak. Erase the word WORRY from your dictionary and do your duties to the best of your ability. If you are worry-free, you ‘ll improvise the best solution to any problem.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Maturity is when you can write such blogs. Well written 🙂
Well written. Maturity certainly does not mean age.but as Chitra said the definition of maturity changes as one experiences life, and no better teacher than life itself.
Keep writing such good stuff and do share your thoughts and experiences.
Well written.maturity certainly does not come with age.as Chitra said, the definition of maturity changes as one experiences life and there is no better teacher than life itself.
Keep writing such good stuff and do share your thoughts and experiences with us.
Well said chetana.. well written😘
Well written 🙂
Maturity is when you get rid of childish traits yet remain child like 🙂
I read all your posts. Each one of them were really good and inspiring! Very well written. All the best and continue making the best use of your God-given talent!
I read all your posts. Each one of them were very well written and expressed. All the best. Looking forward to more posts.
Amazing Chetu…no words to describe 🙂